Why Blog?

I love to share things I come across with colleagues, parents and friends and others interested in matters to do with education. I am particularly interested in inquiry learning, gifted education, fostering independence and growing emotional literacy in our children. You may find posts interesting, you may not. You may agree, you may not but the important thing is you ponder about how it sits with you and your learning journey.

Have a great day!

Tuesday 2 April 2013

Behaviour or Anxiety?

I came across this interesting article about how anxiety can manifest itself in a range of interesting ways. I wonder if this is affecting many children in Christchurch post earthquake? I can also think of a few gifted children I have taught in the past whose issues were probably related to anxiety.


Here is the link to the book mentioned in the article.



No comments:

Post a Comment