Why Blog?

I love to share things I come across with colleagues, parents and friends and others interested in matters to do with education. I am particularly interested in inquiry learning, gifted education, fostering independence and growing emotional literacy in our children. You may find posts interesting, you may not. You may agree, you may not but the important thing is you ponder about how it sits with you and your learning journey.

Have a great day!

Wednesday 5 August 2015

Difficult Converations

One area of my own leadership that I know needs constant is the skill of having difficult conversations. This is tricky and requires a lot of thought, planning and role play in order for me to be fully prepared. I have worked with Joan Dalton in a Learning Talk webinar and she has written many resources for this topic. Susan Scott's 'Fierce Conversations' is another fantastic resource. I haven't heard Viviane Robinson speak but this is a link to a shared powerpoint that has some wonderful tips and strategies. I will certainly look out for her in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment