Why Blog?

I love to share things I come across with colleagues, parents and friends and others interested in matters to do with education. I am particularly interested in inquiry learning, gifted education, fostering independence and growing emotional literacy in our children. You may find posts interesting, you may not. You may agree, you may not but the important thing is you ponder about how it sits with you and your learning journey.

Have a great day!

Tuesday 28 June 2016

Modern Learning Considerations

An interesting graphic to help consider aspects of collaborative practice and the impact it can have on aspects of learning. Here is the link to the graphic.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's an excellent article! I am a student, who keeps up with times, so this article is really handy! I usually search for different tools that facilitate an academic process. As I experience difficulties with writing assignments, I often apply for professional paper writing services that help me to cope with college papers. Have you ever tried them? I think you need to add this information to your blog!

    ReplyDelete